Saturday, February 14, 2009

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON: WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SOMEONE LIVED LIFE COUNTER-CLOCKWISE?


Hi again everybody!

After a 2-weeks break, I'm again here to talk to you guys about a movie. This time, the name of our movie is "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". I'm sure most of you heard of this movie since it had been a huge success, being nominated for 13 Oscars.


The movie stars Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett. They both act very well in the movie. Apart from them, we also witness the great acting of Taraji P. Henson and this great acting of hers made her an Oscar nominee for 'Best Supporting Actress'.


The movie is adapted from a 1921 short story of the same name by F. Scott Fitzgerald.


The movie tells the story of a man who lives his life counter-clockwise and looks younger as he gets older. As you can understand, this unique quality of Benjamin makes his life very difficult, yet he manages to find the love of his life which will last for ever.


I don't want to give spoilers about the movie in case you go see it, but I can truly say that this is a movie that must be watched and that will affect you deeply after you watch it.


Here is the trailer of the movie:




1 comment:

Kerim Papaker said...

I I really am curious about this film with its plot and all so I definitely want to watch it in a movie theater. I hope I still have time :)