Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!


Hello my dear readers!!

The end of 2008 finally came and starting from last night, we are officially in the year 2009. First of all, I hope 2008 was a happy and healthy year for all of us, and I hope 2009 will also be so and of course a year full of great movies!

Anyway, since we ended 2008, today, I want to share a list with you guys about the best movies of 2008. The list was published by the Time magazine as a part of "The Top Ten Everything of 2008".

1-Wall-E
2-Synecdoche,New York
3-My Winnipeg
4-4 Months, 3 Weeks & 2 Days
5-Milk
6-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
7-Slumdog Millionaire
8-Iron Man
9-Speed Racer
10-Encounters at the End of the World

Although there are many movies that probably you guys and I are not familiar with (I watched only Iron Man from this list) in the list, without doubt, Time is a reliable magazine and they surely have a good reason to believe that these are very well-made movies. So, I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to watch some of them...

No comments: